Yieldly is proud to announce an exciting new chapter in our journey as we move towards a more unified future. To ensure a seamless experience for our ever-growing community and our expanding product suite, we will be amalgamating our current dapps to create two clear platforms focused on the twin pillars of NFT and DeFi.
The first step in this process will be the closure of the legacy Yieldly staking dapp (app.yieldly.finance) and subsequent launch of the staking element of yLaunch, the base of our new platform, designed to integrate and enhance our DeFi offerings.
Important Dates and Actions:
- Remove your stake from Yieldly staking before the dapp is taken offline within 30 days.
- Please note that the Yieldly staking dapp will be decommissioned by end of May 2023.
- Stay tuned for the launch of yLaunch staking in April/May 2023.
During this transition, the YLDY token will continue to play a crucial role in the evolving Yieldly ecosystem. With the launch of yLaunch, users can look forward to:
- A new home for Yieldly staking, including YLDY > YLDY pool, LPs, and entirely new distribution pools with flexible options for projects wanting to open pools.
- Increased functionality for the YLDY token, opening the door to the Algorand ecosystem with the power of YLDY.
- A formalized partnership with our sister company, Yesports.
- Cross platform staking YLDY > YESP / YESP > YLDY
Projects interested in launching on yLaunch are encouraged to get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
As we continue to work on this transition, we will keep our community informed through updates as and when things change or progress. We hope you are as excited to see how yLaunch and the YLDY token will shape the future of Yieldly and the Algorand ecosystem as we are.
For the latest news and updates, be sure to follow us on Twitter, join our Telegram Group and Announcements channel, and connect with us on Discord. The future is bright, and we’re thrilled to have you on this journey with us.